Contact & Media Information
Poppy & Geoff are available for interviews and appearances! Read the full press release and get more information here.
Download the following materials for your press needs, or contact us directly for additional information, interview requests, and media.
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-13: 978-0692738603
- ISBN-10: 0692738606
- Available in paperback and Kindle (eBook) formats
- Publication date: August 2016
Key Messages / Talking Points
- Clear communication (or lack there of) can make or break relationships
- Loss and how we got through difficult times
- Importance of family
- Owning your story; mistakes and vulnerabilities
- Courage, Hope and Law of Attraction
Interview Topics Related to 1 Billion Seconds
- Human emotions/Emotional Clock
- Relationships and communication
- Dealing with the death of a loved one
- Parenting/children/teens/blended families
- Eating disorders
- Art Therapy/Alzheimer’s
Former Media Appearances
- Poppy & Geoff have appeared on television networks across the United States, including WUSA-9 in Washington, DC and KUTV Salt Lake City, their CBS affiliate.
- Both have been interviewed on local radio in Sarasota for the upcoming book and Relational Coaching.
- Geoff is annual speaker at Spencer Lecture at University School: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12189757.htm
- Geoff has been interviewed on National NPR regarding 9/11, and local Cleveland NPR, and was interviewed by the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
- Poppy has presented at the First World Congress of the International Positive Psychology Association, Florida Art Therapy Conference, The Arts Council of Sarasota, The National Center for Creative Aging: Creativity and Alzheimers, The LOWE Museum in Miami. She’s been interviewed in the Sarasota Observer for art therapy, the Herald Tribune, and a journal publication for the Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute at USF.
Interested in inviting Poppy & Geoff to speak? Have an interview request or want to host a book signing for 1 Billion Seconds? Contact us!